Hyperion Tech 3.0
Hyperion Tech 3.0 is the latest in car washing.
It is doubly productive: while one portal washes, the other dries. The articulation of the two portals, which can be programmed, allows for quick and flexible management of the washing and drying processes, significantly reducing the processing time in all phases with a focus on energy saving and quality of results.
Available in a version
System with drying blade and pre-wash copying.
Air drying system with oscillating airflow of elliptical trajectory.
Vehicle Clearance Dimensions
We have 5 options
- Columna de visualización: LED indicator for optimal vehicle positioning.
- Turbo side dryer: System ensuring drying uniformity – only available for Pegasus Tech Premium.
- Profile control technology: Vectorial system for washing uniformity with a photocell barrier for millimetric scanning of vehicle contours.
- Standard colors: RAL 7035 white – RAL 5002 blue.
- Washing performance: Up to 2000 washes/month.
- Vertical profile control: Vectorial system for washing uniformity even on vertical surfaces (patented).
- Adaptive control of the side brush: Vertical brushing control system for optimized van and SUV washing (patented).
- Adaptive adjustment system: Inclination system of the vertical brushes on the rear of vehicles to optimize the washing of rear windows with spoilers or SUVs. The system decides whether to incline the vertical brushes and to what extent based on the surface incline to be washed (patented).
- Dosing pumps: The supply of chemical product on the bodywork is regulated by the system based on the execution speed and the outside temperature (patented).
- Remote control / Telediagnosis: The system remotely provides all information about its status and charges. It is possible to remotely intervene in the system to eliminate breakdowns or blockages.
- Inverter AD control system with energy recovery technology: The system is capable of recovering energy produced by the motors during braking and reusing it during washing, ensuring voltage stability and energy savings.
- Wheel Controller: High-pressure system in combination with a wheel brush.
- Pre-treatment: Configuration for up to 12 chemical products.
- High Pressure: High-pressure system for higher washing performance.
- Color cascade: Illuminated foam cascade with LEDs for multicolor scenic washes – only available for Pegasus Tech 2.0 Premium.
- LED path guide: Support to facilitate vehicle positioning, with an aesthetic effect.
- Custom Colors: Colors upon request from the RAL color chart.
- Design finishes: LED shield on the front doors.
- Design Finishes: Large luminous displays on the doors and roof of the facility.